The Multimedia module encourages students to explore topics close to them using multimedia as a tool to promote their message.full course
In this lesson students will learn what a script is and how to write one, as well as recognize and understand the layout and directions.
- Students will learn:
- how to brainstorm for ideas.
- what a script is.
- the basics of how to write a script.
- an appreciation for the difference between a written script and the interpretation in the finished product.
- how to develop teamwork skills & develop writing skills
- Laptop / Projector
- Computer Lab for Students
This lesson will help students build on there previous storyboards. It will give them a brief outline of how to write dialogue and give them an opportunity to continue to work on their ideas.